- a whole slew of short works to edit
- a thesis novel to continue revising after some inspiring Write by the Lake feedback
- two other novels to like, write
- I'm taking Kathy Fish's flash workshop this month, so I have no excuse for not writing...
- Get at least ten short pieces written or revised
- Revise past the first fifty pages of BDD
- Generate as much content on other novels (TM) as possible with the assumption that I'm human and easily distracted
- Keep up with blogging and other interests this month.
There's that literary journal I need to publish, still, and I'd like to have that done before the flash workshop begins on July 11th, but now I think it'd be better to publish it after the 4th. Likewise, I have some important guild meetings this month ahead of WoW's Legion expansion. So, it's never not nothing.
Please let me know if you are doing Campnano this month, and good luck to all my fellow writers.